Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Three Months Out



Well I am sorry that it has taken me this long to update. Better late than never. Things have been going really well. I am exercising like crazy and loving it. I feel really good. I had my appointment with the Doctor. He was very proud of me, and said I exceeding his expectations of the band. I lost a total of 39 pounds since surgery!!! I am very proud of myself. I still can not see a huge difference, at least not what I thought I would see after loosing this much. I am still very happy with the decision I made. Ok I am going to close this with my comparison pictures. These are shots from the beginning and three months. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Eternal Sunshine said...

Sara - That's amazing. You look terrific, and I'm so proud of how well you are doing! Way to go!

Channon said...

I can see a difference. I am so proud of you!!! Way to go!!!!

sassietigger said...

Sara, I can really see a difference, especially in your face. But I do know what you mean about "not what you'd thought after tis much weight is gone"... I'm proud of you all the same huh. Keep it up girlfriend :)