Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two Months



Well ladies and gentlemen, I am officially two months post op. I do not have much to blog about except that I can not eat salami! I guess that is probably a good thing. It is too tough for me, and it hurt very bad. That is the only food that I have found so far that does not go down. Anyway I promised pictures so here they are. Please note that these are for weight loss progress not a beauty pageant. I am in my workout clothes, so I know that they are not the best, but I promised I would post!

3 comments:

Linda said...

WOW - you go girl!! What a big difference in 2 months! I hate you but I am so proud of you!! :) Keep it up! You look great!!

sassietigger said...

WTG. I'm so proud of you. I finally signed up so we can keep in touch thru here too. Hope i'm not overloading myself. LOL. anyways you look fab. luv ya xx

Channon said...

Thanks for posting these. Look at your face...wow! what a difference and your arms. I can't wait to see more