Saturday, September 20, 2008

3 Weeks Post Op

Well I am excited to say that I am still going strong! I have now lost a total 24 pounds since surgery!! I am eating more and more everyday, and I actually get to start the next phase of my diet next week. I have been trying to walk at least once a day. I went back to teaching preschool, and also started helping Gretchen's classroom on Thursday's. I have been super busy, but I am also staying super full which I love. I really am eating very well, not having too many cravings. I do have some head huger issues, but as long as I do not act upon them I will be OK. My port incision is almost healed, so that makes me happy. I can see a huge difference in my attitude. I am so lucky to have a insurance company that will pay to have this procedure done!! I can not wait for each and every new morning to wake up and start my days. I will be updating my blog so be sure to check back often. When I get brave enough I will start posting my monthly pictures and measurements!!

5 comments:

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Wow! What a ride! I look forward to watching you shrink.. Pictures now. :D

I'll be jealous, too. No insurance to pay for me :(

Unknown said...

Sara,
First off thank you for sharing your life with me. I am sooooooo happy for you!! If anyone can succed it is you! You shrink girl!!!!
Amy D

Shannon said...

So awesome Sarah! I am so excited for you! Please share some pictures when you get a chance!

Channon said...

I am glad you shared your experience. I am so excited for you. I am proud of your results, those are huge! Be brave, post pics. Atleast be taking them right now, even if you don't want to post them yet, because as you lose the weight you will be showing those before pics off! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more

Leigh said...

Sara!! I am so happy for you..I will be checking in often to see how you are doing. I cant wait to see the pics!Most of all I love reading that you are happy and out doing the things you love.Give those little monkeys a hug for me :)Take care and continue to be strong!