Saturday, October 11, 2008

6 Weeks Out

Well I am officially six weeks out and I have to say things are still going strong. The weight loss has slowed down big time, but I an loosing inches now. As of today I have lost a total of 27 pounds. I knew when I added more foods I would not loose as quickly, and I see it now. I am still exercising, and making the right food choices. I am ready for my first fill though, because I am starting to get more and more hungry. Today I started logging my food journal on MYDAILYPLATE. It really is a neat website that you can enter your foods, and get your totals. I think that it will really help me keep track of what is going in and what is going out. Thanks so much to all of you who have offered your support. It is greatly appreciated. I know that this is a life long change and I am happy that I have changed my life in such a positive way! Keep checking back. I am hoping to post some pictures at 2 months out....If I do not chicken out before then!

1 comment:

Channon said...

can't wait to see your pics! Keep up the good work! I am going to go check out that website. I really need to start tracking things better