Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 week Post Op Follow Up

I went to see my surgeon today and was a nervous wreck. My steri strips were still on and I just knew he would be taking them off. Even though my port incision and belly button incision were not completely healed! He came in and we spoke for a few minutes and he said it looked like I was doing good. He then proceeded to look at my incisions, and just started ripping the steri strips off. I said oh you kinda scared me, and he laughed and he said he does it that way so that I do not get worked up about it! Well I guess that is pretty smart. My port incision was oozing some so he covered it and said to take it off the next day. Yuk, I was still praying that the staph infection my in laws had would not get to me. He said everything looked great and he would see me at the end of November to talk about a fill. He kept telling me he did his part and that the ball was now in my court, that I have to follow the bandsters guidelines or I will not succeed. Just wait till he sees me next time!!

No comments: