Friday, September 5, 2008

10 days Post OP

Let me start by saying I have lost 18 pounds!! WOO HOO I also get to start phase 2 of my diet where I can add cheese, eggs, cottage cheese, pureed meats and beans. I have been waiting for this day to come. I have been planning how i was going to eat my first egg. Well when I woke up today I was a little nervous but I survived! I was thinking man I am going to devour that one little scrambled egg, and I am still going to be hungry...NOT When I started eating it was pure heaven, well after eating half of it I was so full and felt like my belly was going to explode. I was so shocked and thought that it was crazy. Man it was nice, but at the same time I was a little sad that I could not eat the whole egg. I saved it for lunch...HAHA I never really thought I would feel that full from any food before having a fill. So I am very excited.

I know I have lost alot so far but I also keep reminding myself that it will slow down and my weight will only come off 1-2 pounds per week as long as I am following the rules. I am now feeling better about my decision of getting the lap band!

No comments: