Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well I had my nutrition appointment today. I was kinda nervous about it, but also excited because I knew it was my last appointment. She was extremely nice and very informative. She had a handout (50 pages) that she put together and we went over. It was all about what I should eat after surgery, and fills, and what not. She answered all my questions and said that if I needed anything to call her or email! She seemed very genuine. I felt very comfortable with my decision after meeting with her. She did inform me that my surgeon does not do any fills until 12 weeks out, and that I will be starving basically until I get one......That seems like so long, but at the same time I feel good about it because he wants to make sure that your stomach has fully recovered from surgery.

I took all the info that I had to the surgeon's office and she said I should hear something from my insurance by next week. I can not believe that it might really happen within the next month. Now the flutters in my stomach are setting in, but at the same time I am super excited to have the opportunity to change my life!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so excited for you!! Email your phone number please!!!! I can call the states for free! I can after I get my kids in bed and it will be about mid morning for you.