Monday, August 11, 2008

Surgery Date

I am ecstatic to say that I have a date!!! I will be going into surgery on Monday August 25Th!!! I really can not believe it happened so quickly. I am happy but at the same time it is starting to hit that it really is going to happen. It was basically like a dream before. I will be doing a before shot real soon. I start my pre op diet in the morning. I will be drinking two protein shakes a day and a salad with meat at night. That is it until surgery. Please say a little prayer for my family and I!! I know that I am going to be a real grouch for awhile since I will not be eating..... Also please pray that surgery goes well...I think that will be the scariest part. Keep checking back for an update!!!

3 comments:

Channon said...

How in the world did you get a referral sooooo fast! I have tricare too and they have me doing the run around for 6 months! this is my list for 6 months.
1. meet with PCM once a month
2. meet with nutritionist once a month
3. Go to an exercise class at surgeons office once a month
and then if I lose 21 lbs but not too much too easily (if i lose too much tricare will turn me down because it proves that I can lose it) and then once I do all of this for 6 months without missing an appointment then they can send in for a referral and then hopefully I will be approved. They said all of this was mandatory for tricare. I am so jealous of you!!!! we are active duty too.

Linda said...

You go girl!!! I will be checking on you - I am going to be so jealous! :)

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness!! It is so close! i am excited for you!!!