Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pre Registration

Today was a little stressful, I had a full plate and I felt like I was getting no support from my husband. I had to go pre register at the hospital, and have a few tests done. I was a nervous wreck so needless to say my blood pressure was extremely high. I had an EKG and some blood drawn. Was told where to go the morning of surgery, and what to do prior to coming in. Graydon got to go with me today and he was a very good boy. I was proud of him. I thought about just cancelling the whole surgery, but decided it was so worth it. I talked to a few friends today and they reassured me about having the surgery. Y'all are the greatest friends I could have every asked for. Thanks for being there for me! I can not believe I have approx two weeks left! Pray for me.....

No comments: