Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pre Operation appointment with Surgeon.......

Once again I was a ball of nerves today!! I had my pre op appointment with the surgeon. I had officially lost three pounds on the pre op diet, that has been killing me. I was very excited about seeing a loss. I signed some last paperwork saying that this was a voluntary surgery and I could die.....Blunt to say the least. As I was signing my life away I was thinking in the back of my mind, I am going to back out. So far the surgery date is still scheduled! I spoke with the DR, and he was very kind, he said that being nervous is very normal. He went over the instructions for surgery, and asked if I had any questions. He gave me my scripts (which does not include an anti nausea medicine) to be filled prior to surgery. Graydon was with me again today, and he was just sitting in a chair and when it was quit in the room he said Momma I love you, the DR smiled and said that he made his day!!! My sweet baby boy......Keeping praying for me and my family!!

No comments: