Sunday, August 17, 2008

Misc....

I just got off the phone with my MIL and she and my FIL will be driving down here to stay with us for a week, too help with the kids. I am thankful for any help that I can get! I mean my kids still have to eat and be bathed, Right? They will be arriving on Saturday prior to surgery and staying until the next weekend. Things seem to be going pretty smoothly at this point, and I pray that they continue to go this way. I get more nervous as the days past mostly just about having surgery (I would be nervous about any kind).

Also I took my pre op pictures, but I will not be sharing them here until I have a least one month out and lost some....Sorry you will just have to wait to see my beautiful figure....HAHA Well that is all for now, keep checking back. Keep praying for me and my family.......

2 comments:

Channon said...

How are you feeling? How was it? Let us know how you are doing

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Wow. Sara. I'm so glad I followed the link back. Please update. :D