Thursday, January 1, 2009

4 Month Post Op



I am now officially out 4 months. I am so excited to say I met my goal for 2008. I have officially lost 50 pounds!!!! I am so excited about this. It was kinda hard during the holidays and I made a few wrong food choices, but did not gain. Since my fill I have lost a total of 9 pounds...WOOHOO Anyway I just wanted to share and post a few new pictures. I still do not see a huge difference, but have to say that I have gone from a size 22/24 to a size 16. I am still in shock over that.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Girl! You look so good- you have curves! I'm jealous in a good way! And this has nothing to do with weight, but your hair has grown so fast! Keep it up! I can tell a BIG difference!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

That's just awesome, Sara!

Channon said...

OMG!!! You look great. I can tell a difference. Congrats...you have me so excited!!!!!

sassietigger said...

I was just about to email you and ask if you'd done an update... You are doing awesome. I'm so proud of you. And you look FABULOUS... of course I always thought you did, but I can see the difference. One of these days you'll see it too... when you look at your photos you don't see it? I do... Looks like others do too. :) I look forward to your next update.

Channon said...

it has been three months. I want to see some more pics! I have a date...April 20th

Channon said...

How are you doing? I am 4 months post op and am stuck. have you had any more fills? I would love to see if and how you got past your plateau? lets chat.

Crazy for the Lord- Our Adoption Journey! said...

Wow! I did not know this!!!