Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My nut evaluation...

So I was finally seen on today for my psychiatrist evaluation. I was really nervous and once I was checked in my nerves were kinda calmed because the receptionist said he was going to be having the surgery also! I felt some relief that I was in the right place. Anyway after I was called back with the student psychiatrist she talked to me for an hour and a half. She was just asking questions, and seemed kinda bored. BTW I was told this appointment would only take thirty minutes, so at this point I was ready to leave. As I was about to say that I needed to reschedule, the psychiatrist came in! Yippe I was relieved, he was very nice and seemed very pleased with all the information I knew about the surgery. To make a long story short he said that he would OK me for the surgery. He gave me a copy of his letter and wished me luck! I left the office with the biggest grin on my face. Another appointment done and only two more to go.

Now my biggest concern lays with getting my PCM (primary care manager) to write a letter of necessity. We shall see what Friday brings!

No comments: